AlphaGraphics Middleton is growing, and we need your help. We are looking for a dynamic Graphic Designer, with a strong work ethic, for immediate hire. Our family-owned business specializes in marketing and communication products, including graphic design, printing and signs. This is a great opportunity to join a strong team and grow along with us! If you are a people person, have a positive/upbeat attitude, and great personality, we would love to hear from you!We offer a competitive benefits package: health, vision and dental insurance, company match 401(k) plan and paid time off that accrues from your date of hire.
As a Graphic Designer with AlphaGraphics Middleton you will work as part of a team on both print and electronic media. You will form images, designs and layout from written and spoken ideas. Act as the liaison between the sales/customer service and production area ensuring the clients vision and needs are being meet. Projects may range from completely designing from scratch to updating existing designs
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Produce quality production and creative design work in fasted-paced environment
- Receive customer supplied files, pre-flight and Rip to production equipment
- Work with the Graphic Design Team, Production Manager, and Sales on creative projects from concept to production
- Support sales efforts by effectively conveying customer message
- Remain up-to-date on changes in the graphic design industry and software
- Interpret customer requests
- Actively communicate with customers
- Provide competent backup for other members of the Design Team
- Maintain organized customer files and records
- Ability to create and maintain customer relationships
- Ability to coordinate multiple schedules
- Working knowledge-- Mac and Windows
- Full proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite required
- Understanding of basic sales and marketing process preferred
- Ability to interact with clients and vendors and build relationships.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to plan and prioritize.
- Must be comfortable multi-tasking in a fast paced office to meet customers’ needs
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision within the guidelines of assigned projects.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to negotiate conflict
- Creative problem solving skills
- Strong work ethic
AlphaGraphics Middleton is an Equal Opportunity Employer